This is a collection of documents that GMs and Players might find a use for in their gaming. Feel free to download, use, and share.
- GM Checklist – A three-page document consisting of Advice for New GMs, a GM Checklist, and a Co-ordinator’s checklist
- Scenario Checklist Booklet – A document to keep track of what scenarios your character has played. Print it double-sided, and it folds into a booklet.
- Scenario Checklist Booklet: Extra Characters Page – Have more than 8 characters? Print this page off, cut it to size, and tuck it into your booklet to give you space for twelve more!.
Quick Reference Page
- Sunder – A one-page summary of item hardness, hit points, the broken condition, and PFS reference on broken items in the chronicle.
- Revised Kids’ Track – Including a re-writing of the boxed texts to use language more appropriate to the audience.