Warning: Declaration of gp_mobile_menu::start_lvl(&$output, $depth) should be compatible with Walker_Nav_Menu::start_lvl(&$output, $depth = 0, $args = Array) in /home/micha207/public_html/ops/wp-content/themes/buddy/functions.php on line 0

Warning: Declaration of gp_mobile_menu::end_lvl(&$output, $depth) should be compatible with Walker_Nav_Menu::end_lvl(&$output, $depth = 0, $args = Array) in /home/micha207/public_html/ops/wp-content/themes/buddy/functions.php on line 0

Warning: Declaration of gp_mobile_menu::start_el(&$output, $item, $depth, $args) should be compatible with Walker_Nav_Menu::start_el(&$output, $item, $depth = 0, $args = Array, $id = 0) in /home/micha207/public_html/ops/wp-content/themes/buddy/functions.php on line 0

Warning: Declaration of gp_mobile_menu::end_el(&$output, $item, $depth) should be compatible with Walker_Nav_Menu::end_el(&$output, $item, $depth = 0, $args = Array) in /home/micha207/public_html/ops/wp-content/themes/buddy/functions.php on line 0
Ontario Pathfinder Society | Breakout Update
Breakout Update

Breakout Update

Here’s a list of all scenarios currently scheduled to run at Breakout (March 18-20)

Thornkeep 1
Of Kirren and Kraken 7-11
The Penumbral Accords 1-5
Trouble in Tamran 1-5

23 Comments

1. gwarne

gwarne - February 19, 2016, 8:25 am

Wow! Looks awesome, DavidC! Where is Breakout?

2. Lavinea

Lavinea - February 20, 2016, 11:06 am

I noticed there’s a note “A Pathfinder Society Scenario designed for 7th-level pregenerated characters.” on Serpents Rise, does this mean it’s mandatory to play a pre-gen for this scenario or can we still bring our characters if we choose?

• p-sto - February 20, 2016, 4:53 pm

Serpent’s Rise is a special scenario made for pregens specific to the scenario. It may not be everybody’s cup of tea but I will say that the pregens are fairly well made and the scenario offers a lot of background for season seven so I would recommend giving it a chance if you have the opportunity.

• Paul Jackson

Paul Jackson - February 20, 2016, 9:34 pm

If at all possible, make sure that you are at a table with 5 or 6 characters. The 4 player adjustment over dos things

• Lavinea

Lavinea - February 20, 2016, 10:31 pm

Thank you Peter and Paul, all good to know.

Two more questions: are the tables meant to be limited to 5 reserved seats only? Also what are the chances of tables at the convention having free seats to just openly join?

• Paul Jackson

Paul Jackson - February 21, 2016, 10:49 am

I suspect the 5 reserved slot maximum is to just make sure there is SOME room for drop ins.

This is the first time Breakout has run so we don’t know exactly how things will be. But based on other conventions I’d be amazed if even half the slots were filled by reservations. In other words, I’d expect there to be LOTS of room for drop ins,

Heck, if it turns out there are more players than slots we’d try really, really hard to run extra tables if physical space allows it

• EricMcG

EricMcG - February 21, 2016, 11:07 am

It depends on the convention, usually 6 spots are available for pre-reg, but some have 5 with space for a walk-in. I always allow a 7th at a con, but others may not. Signups are on Warhorn and most slots are empty, so you likely have a good chance to get into a table. Note that there is a non-PFS Pathfinder game in many of the slots which you can play, but will not provide a chronicle towards a PFS character.

3. DavidC - March 4, 2016, 3:00 pm

GMs! I need to know what scenarios you are running that you do not own. Time is limited.

• p-sto - March 5, 2016, 12:44 pm

Still waiting to be confirmed as a Venture Agent. Just a heads up so you’re not surprised if you receive an email regarding PDFs next week.

4. Geoffrey

Geoffrey - March 7, 2016, 5:09 pm

I have all my scenarios.

David, I sent some email about prize support/banner, can you let me know by email if you got my message.

Also I can do a third slot Saturday between my two slots if you have an extra physical table, if you are inclined to add a table, if not, don’t worry.

5. DavidC - March 14, 2016, 1:20 am

The big event is almost here. I hope to see a lot of you there.

• p-sto - March 16, 2016, 4:04 pm

Has anyone else received their scenarios for this? I’m still waiting on Paizo to add the ones I’m missing to my account.

6. DavidC - March 16, 2016, 6:02 pm

The con is just days away. I hope people are looking forward to it as much as I am.

7. VanishDoom

VanishDoom - March 16, 2016, 6:21 pm

Hi everyone! I’ll be playing my first-ever Pathfinder Society games this weekend with y’all. I’ve played and GM’d a fair bit of non-PFS Pathfinder, but this will be my first time doing organised play. Are there any absolute need-to-know details?

8. Tsuji - March 19, 2016, 5:25 am

Is it impossible to sign up for Siege of the Diamond City at this point?

9. DavidC - March 19, 2016, 10:42 am

P re-read is closed but we have room for walk – ins. There is a risk we will not have enough people to fun it.

• Niicks

Niicks - March 19, 2016, 1:57 pm

I know Im certainly going to show for it! Hopefully enough will show up.

10. DavidC - March 22, 2016, 4:42 pm

Thanks again to all the GMs. Geoffrey was able to pass along some GM boons from Gryphcon so I have a boon for each of you. You can choose an Expanded Narrative boon or a Vishkanya race boon.